Friday, October 5, 2012

Rudy Johnson #3.



Seven is seven.

I always liked this ad. Rudy rode for Powell Peralta and was part of the last group of riders Stacy picked for the team before he left. This is the group that included Paulo Diaz, Guy Mariano, and Gabriel Rodriguez. They all departed for assorted World Industries companies and then stuck together for Girl. Rudy turned pro for Blind and retired with Girl at the end of the 1990s. He was also on DC Shoes and had a number of pro models.

It's going to be two weeks from the early days of Stereo starting on Monday. You guys still like Stereo, right?

Thrasher - July 1994 Volume 14 Number 7

3 comments:

Keith said...

Rudy J had a sick switch game back in the day!

Anonymous said...

Plan b??

justin said...

I did two weeks of Plan B before this batch of Girl. I'm also doing two weeks of Plan B from 1995 - 1998 starting on November 5th.

I have to switch it up for the next few weeks because I'm burned on all things B and Girl