Wednesday, August 12, 2015

James Hardy.



Roll Tide.

James is from Madison, Alabama. He is pro for Real and rides for Eswic Clothing. After a few changes at Fallen, James is now on Dekline Footwear. He had the opening part in Real's Since Day One video from 2011.

The Fallen Patriot II was my shoe of choice for the last couple or three years. The replacement model of the Patriot III was a complete disappointment and I threw the pair I had out after a month. Anyway, the Patriot II was a solid shoe. It had a good cupsole and well padded upper that lasted a long time. This isn't the best colorway, but I wanted to get some James Hardy on here at some point and this is what I found. The all black ones with a white sole reminded me of something from the middle of the 1990s.

Joey Shigeo took the photo.

Thrasher - June 2009 Volume 29 Number 6

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Is it me or did Hardy pack on the pounds? I don't care, but he looks entirely different now a days. Still rips!!