Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Levi Brown.



Blast off.

It seems like Element has put together a decent team of young rippers. I don't know much about Levi, but he always gets cool photos in the mags. He reminds me of Nate Jones and Matt Field.

It never works out for some reason when board companies branch out into footwear. Habitat tried to do the same around this time as well. A bunch of guys leave their shoe sponsors to ride for their board brand's footwear effort and then wind up not having free kicks after the project didn't take off.

Setting up a new deck was a good idea last night. My old one was done. Ollies had pop again once I got used to the tail being a little shorter. Staying up until 12:30 AM watching the news and old videos of 120 Minutes while drinking a couple beers was probably also a good idea, but I'm a little slow today.

Brian Gaberman snapped the photo.

Transworld - November 2008 Volume 26 Number 11

No comments: