Saturday, April 21, 2018

enjoi #5.





Silly business with the old enjoi crew.

There was a request for the ad with the team listed in brackets. It's a rather plain bit of design and I didn't think it would be enough by itself so I threw in a couple of the panda squad's other adverts. They all fit the time frame I had been posting stuff from so it works out. Cheers.

Spring might be here now. Maybe.

While You Were Filming: Big Brother - April 2002 Number 83

Bobby: Big Brother - February 2002 Number 81

Bracket: Big Brother - July 2002 Number 86

4 comments:

Nonickname said...

Holy crap. Went skating just now (Just on the street out front while my kids are playing road hockey) And two very Canadian rules came into play: first off your legs after a long winter/late spring are useless, second don't skate immediately after eating poutine.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the Enjoi scan. Now I can show a younger skater the original lineup.
10/10 sir.

Justin said...

You're welcome. Glad to help out.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting this. Reminded me how much I've always liked Bobby Puleo. I looked him up and he's still skating and doing stuff. Looks like he's got a deal called Victim going.