Monday, April 16, 2018

Mike Carroll #21.



The Fourstar Days.

Fourstar was a clothing company from Girl with creative direction by Guy Mariano and Eric Koston. It was started in 1996 and continued up until late 2016. The team was fairly small at first with more heads being added as the years went on. The clothes tended to be more on the fresh and athletic side initially, although they would go on to cover a range of styles. I've been wearing some of their shirts a little more lately since they folded. Although a good number of mine have seen better days or are a tad too big. I guess I was still buying larges back in 2002 or 2003.

It feels like I haven't been skating much lately, even though I have managed to roll at least a little every day. Our weather is tinkering around with variations on cold, rain, and wind so it's been tough to get any sort of consistent sessions going outside at the park. It's been an odd year thus far.

Transworld - June 2002 Volume 20 Number 6

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ha me too, all my old skate stuff in large

Justin said...

None of them seemed too big at the time. Weird.

Nonickname said...

I had an emerald green XL Chocolate shirt I rocked until maybe 4 yrs ago that was basically a Homer Simpson mumu, thought it was fresh but it truly wasn't