Monday, April 2, 2018

Kristian Svitak #2.



Team Insanity.

Kristian got a lot of coverage at the turn of the century. I realized that when I was flipping through those thick Transworlds. He rode for Invisible and Black Label before starting his own company, 1031. That ended a few years ago and he is working with Mike Vallely at Street Plant. Kristian is also a licensed real estate agent so he is good to go for job security. Team Insanity was his skate crew when he was growing up in Ohio, hence the T.I. in the signature. I have friends who swear by his boards and rummage dead 1031 stock when they go to the Buckeye State.

Destructo was launched in the mid 1990s by Giant Distribution/Element. They are still going today as an independent entity.

Transworld - April 2002 Volume 20 Number 4

1 comment:

Henry said...

His Hall of Meat slam is so bad, when his face hits the ledge. I can't even watch it.