Wednesday, October 17, 2018

Keith Hufnagel #11.



Metropolitan.

After riding for DC for most of the 1990s, Huf left for DVS in 2000. He would later start his own footwear company, which seems to be very well these days. Real has been making a board with his name on it for 25 years now, too.

Those shoes look wearable. I'm not sure about the crest on the side, but that's about it.

I set this unrealistic goal to skateboard every day in October. I know it's unlikely to happen because bad weather will show up eventually, but I figure to give it the old college try. So far I'm a perfect 17 for 17. It dried up enough at lunch that I went home for a couple of ollies, nollies, and a switch 180 in the street to keep the streak going. The weather has featured a lot of spotty rain of late. I got a good session in at the park on Sunday morning. I even saw a bald eagle fly over.

Mike Blabac was the photographer.

Transworld - June 1999 Volume 17 Number 6

No comments: