Tuesday, December 11, 2018

Toxic Amateur Team.



Hazardous waste.

The Toxic ams showcase the ever popular Toxic Wheels. For whatever reason, people always wind up here based on search results for those wheels. Toxic recently released a pair of reissue boards - a Danny Riordon pro model and an Acid Rain team model. They even got former Toxic rider Kris Markovich to create a custom top graphic for the decks.

My friend sent me a sticker:



Geoff Graham snapped all the photos.

Transworld - February 1989 Volume 7 Number 1

3 comments:

Henry said...

It's funny how you don't think of Toxic as an east coast company. At least, I didn't. And I knew people who rode Toxic wheels.
Now I look at the ad and think, They were in Maryland?

Anonymous said...

I believe Chops from TCBI made a joke about posting Toxic Wheels ads years ago and he actually got a lot of people.saying to please do it. Maybe that is why it comes up.

Justin said...

Toxic kind of had a national feel so that you wouldn't think they were just East Coast. They sponsored guys in California and Dave Crabb is from New Zealand. Now it registers more as being from the east, but I wasn't thinking that back then. Chops said he wanted to quit before the only stuff left to scan was Toxic wheel ads.