Monday, November 4, 2019

Daniel Lutheran.



Brain Wash.

Since Toy Machine recently released a new video, I thought I'd take a look back at their last video. Released in 2010, Brainwash was directed by Kevin Barnett. It featured the talents of Leo Romero, Johnny Layton, Nick Trapasso, Billy Marks, Matt Bennett, Josh Harmony, Austin Stephens, Diego Bucchieri, and Ed Templeton. Jordan Taylor, Collin Provost, and Daniel Lutheran were the new riders. The soundtrack was heavy on the indie rock and post punk type of sounds one would expect in a Toy Machine video.

Daniel is from Albuquerque, New Mexico. He got on Toy Machine thanks to a sponsor me tape and meeting some of the guys on the team. He filled the opening part in Brainwash with a bunch of big handrail grinds and jumping down big gaps. His style seems casual and relaxed, even when he's throwing himself down large obstacles. Dan's into art and creative stuff. He is still on Toy Machine and rides for Vans.

The photo is by Joe Hammeke.

Thrasher - October 2010 Volume 30 Number 10

1 comment:

Justin said...

There will be a post tomorrow, but it might not be until later. I'm taking the day off from work.

My DVD of Brain Wash won't play in my DVD player so I feel like a kid who hasn't done their homework for this batch of scans. I had some internet problems yesterday so I never searched the video out online.

I found some cool looking ads at least.