Monday, November 11, 2019

Diego Bucchieri #5.



Chop chop.

The Butcher blasts a few gaps and spins some frontside 360 ollies for his section in Brainwash. This Smith grind is in the video. He backside 180s a double set and ollies into a few different huge banks, too.

I thought it was going to be too windy on Saturday, but it turned out to be a nice day for skateboarding at the park. Nobody else has around, probably because I'm the only guy dumb enough to bother going when it's dry in November. I stayed for a long time. Sunday was slightly rainy, although I think it would have been okay in the morning. I'm kicking myself for staying out as long as I did on Saturday night since that left me not moving very fast for Sunday. A snow storm is hitting the area today and tomorrow.

The photo is by Ale Mercado.

Thrasher - May 2010 Volume 30 Number 5

No comments: