Friday, December 27, 2019

Zak Grove.



Ending the year with Blockhead.

Dave Bergthold's company has become one of my favorite things in skateboarding. I always dug them back then and I appreciate what they did even more nowadays. The team ripped. The graphics were well done and stood out from what everybody else was doing, too. I also like how they are making reissues of their boards, shirts, and stickers. In fact, I usually put a Blockhead sticker on my board.

Vert Is Dead will be back on Monday, January 20th, 2020. It's winter break time.

I'm doing a haphazard look back on 2019 so feel free to leave suggestions in the comments on what you were excited about in skateboarding from the last 12 months. I'll see what I can come up with. All the year end lists coupled with the best of the decade lists have exhausted my normal fascination with lists to the point where I don't care about making one or reading any.



Have a safe and happy new year! Thanks for all the support.

Transworld - September 1990 Volume 8 Number 9

No comments: