Wednesday, February 5, 2020

Collin Provost #5.



"Growing up seeing Ed Templeton skate Huntington Park when I was a baby. I was just trying to stay out of the way, watching these grown men rip. It’s always been a hometown thing for me. Growing up watching everyone skate, those guys were the best and all the videos mean so much to me. Toy Machine is just a really rad company."

The Provider rips. He and Ronnie Sandoval were my sleeper picks for SOTY, even though I knew it would come down to either Milton Martinez or Mark Suciu.

The weather has been mostly winter free four out of the last five days. It made my idea to set up a new board on Saturday a good move. If I had known it was going to be as mild as it turned out to be, I would have started breaking in a new pair of shoes much sooner. My old ones were zorched. The new pair feel so much better, but they are not remotely close to being comfortable to skate in as yet.

For the quote: Thrasher - November 2019 Volume 40 Number 11

Thrasher - May 2019 Volume 40 Number 5

No comments: