Friday, May 1, 2020

Tim Brauch #19.



The finest in the world.

Vert Is Dead turns 12 in May so I'm going to do something a little different for the month. I've long since posted nearly everything that inspired me to do the site so I thought it might be neat to revisit a bunch of what I deem classics. Y'all are getting a clip show basically. I'm still sort of piecing things together and it's been a tad confusing. I'm getting my favorite photos or ads mixed up with my favorite skaters. The two aren't necessarily the same, although often they are. I've also acknowledged I'm going to leave out some stuff* that I really like and that's bugging me. It is difficult to pick from five decades worth of skateboarding. I've always liked the more obscure so in keeping with that concept, I'm mostly steering clear of common picks that fill out the bulk of best of lists.

* It never remotely occurred to me to do a shoe post. Oops. Lakai's Soca is the best skate shoe ever. End of discussion.

The photo is by Chris Kardas.

Thrasher - April 1993 Volume 13 Number 4

1 comment:

Heavy Metal chuck said...

Tim was a amazing dude