Monday, January 24, 2022

Jack O'Grady #2.



My city of Sydney.

Jack jumped from big handrail to big handrail on a 50-50 for the cover of the April 2021 issue of Thrasher. Australia was really dropping hammers for 2021, with Chima Ferguson pounding out a couple of epic video parts, too. I like the mood Pass~Port creates in their videos, which have an emphasis on local culture.

Looking forward, I've got two weeks left of the 2021 year in review. Like I said, I scanned in way too much when I was picking stuff. After that, I have a two week feature on Big Time Distribution that was a request and turned out pretty cool. I started putting together the 15 year retrospective for Fully Flared. It's actually coming together really easily. I fear I may hit a snag while trying to find something for Nick Jensen, JB Gillet or JJ Rousseau. I'll see how it goes. I want to get that out of the way before anybody else does anything on FF.

Bryce Golder took the photo.

Thrasher - April 2021 Volume 42 Number 4

1 comment:

Justin said...

Pass~Port part:

https://youtu.be/mLOKobipqUo