Thursday, January 6, 2022

Tanner Van Vark.



No ollies needed.

Tanner is from Minneapolis, Minnesota. He's also lived in Iowa and visits the Pacific Northwest often. Real gave him the pro nod in February of 2021. He does a lot of wallie and wallride tricks. Tanner is into weird ally oops and reverts out of tricks because he's not big on doing flip tricks. He really likes coffee, too.

I dodged some weather and got to skateboard in the driveway after work yesterday. It started off good and then I got stuck on a trick I knew wasn't going to happen because it was getting dark. I wish I'd made better use of the time. I should have stuck with a bunch of ollies off the launch ramp. I did a couple that felt good before deciding to skate a ledge next for variety and because there were some strong wind gusts.

Thrasher - May 2021 Volume 42 Number 5

No comments: