Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ed Templeton #2.



"Fast ollie in a steep alley"

I like obscurity and mystery. I like the guys that you never see photos or video of, but when they do surface, it's the best stuff ever. That being said, there is something about the skaters that have put in the time over the years and never fallen out of the spotlight or picked up whack sponsors. They just keep on going. Any footage that you see of them is cool, from a serious video part to a random mini ramp video. They have confidence in what they are doing and are in it for the long haul.

The photo is by the man called O.

Transworld - June 1991 Volume 9 Number 6

2 comments:

Keith said...

I read an interview with Ed and he was saying something along the lines of: "Jason Lee and I both had impossibles and 360 flips on lock and we decided I would run with the impossible and Jason would run with the 360 flip. Bad decision on my part"


LOL

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, the good ol' days.

When just an ollie off a curb cut would somehow make it into your interview.