Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Mark Partain #3.



The ever popular Mark Partain.

This was the board I got when I sold my Mike Vallely after the T-Bone incident. Mark actually wasn't on Blockhead very long after this ad came out and switched to Walker in 1989. I was a little bummed he left Blockhead, although I don't think I noticed that he changed. Ah, the advantages of being young and living in a small town a long time before the internet happened.

I want to give a shout out to whoever does the Powell Peralta Tumblr. They gave me a link the other day. The site says that it is a fan blog, but it looks official. Whatever the case may be, the website is totally worth checking out.

I miss Blockhead.

Grant Brittain took the photo.

Thrasher - December 1988 Volume 8 Number 12

1 comment:

Justin said...

Here's the link:

http://powellperalta.tumblr.com/

I need to update my set of links.