Friday, July 5, 2013

Jason Maxwell & Quy Nguyen.



We've got the straightedge.

There's a good chance that Color week used all the ads the company ever ran. I couldn't find any more after this one and Prime started up later in 1994.

The Chrome Ball Incident is in the process of wrapping things up with a series of informative interviews and guest posts. Eric has done a great job over the last five years illuminating the hidden stories in the history of skateboarding. After checking my site for Russian spam comments, CBI is my second stop on the internet every morning. Thanks, man.

There should be more, but there isn't. Work's a mess today.

Keenan keep on shining.

Transworld - January 1994 Volume 12 Number 1

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm just letting you know we're counting on you to carry the torch. Even though I have never left a comment here before, I come here every day. I do dig the obscure companies from the nineties you post. Keep up the good work.

Anonymous said...

Agreed, don't stop...

Anonymous said...

Same here. And I dig the format of not burning yourself out and posting too much at once. I mean I dig that too but you can maintain at this rate. Please do: your blog rules.

Justin said...

Thanks. I'll try.

One of the reasons I started this website was for the more obscure stuff.

There are no plans to stop updating any time soon so don't worry. I still think there is a good amount of things that haven't been posted yet, or at least haven't been posted here yet. I figure as long as I'm still skateboarding and having fun with it, I'll keep going.

I almost ended this thing when it turned five years old with 1,250 entries, but quickly thought the better of it.