Friday, March 4, 2016

Ali Boulala #2.



The Man of the Month.

Ali's name has been in the news a lot recently. Aaron "Jaws" Hamoki successfully jumped down the 25 stairs that Ali tried to ollie in his part in Sorry. Thrasher organized a trip to Lyon, France this past fall for Jaws to give it a go. Michael Burnett even got Ali to show up as an advisor. This was the second time Jaws had been to the stairs and he was able to roll away from a backside grab down the massive flight.

I had forgotten Ali was on Nadia. This line was in Sorry, Flip's video from 2002. I'm wondering if he might have been wearing some samples for a few of his tricks in the video because he is sporting some odd shoes throughout the part.

I fixed the computer issue I was having last night so Vert Is Dead HQ is in good shape. It turned out to be simpler than I initially feared.

Vita is on tap for next week.

Transworld - February 2002 Volume 20 Number 2.

No comments: