Wednesday, May 4, 2016

Billy Marks #3.



Close, but no cigar.

I had three pairs of Billy's Bandit model, which is somewhat similar to the Revolver except it had a cupsole. Supposedly there is an ad with Billy featuring that shoe, but I couldn't find it all. I did find an ad with James Hardy showing the Bandit, but I already had a scan with him for the week so I passed on that one. The Bandit had a different type of sole that was a little thinner and didn't last a super long time. The upper was fairly well built, which is why I kept buying them. I still have one pair left that I wear when I have to go outside in the rain and mud.

It appears Polar did not run print ads in the Skateboard Mag from 2011 to 2014. Maybe it was Skateboarder?

Dave Chami snaped the sequence.

Slap - July 2008 Volume 17 Number 7

No comments: