Monday, May 9, 2016

Pontus Alv #3.



In Search of the Miraculous.

It's going to be quick overview of a few things from Polar for the week. Pontus started the company in 2011 and it has taken off from there. The team currently includes Dane Brady, Roman Gonzales, Paul Grund, Hjalte Halberg, Aaron Herrington, Kevin Rodrigues, Oskar Rozenberg, and David Stenström. Pontus recently finished up his new video, "I Like It Here Inside My Mind, Don't Wake Me This Time." I assume you can get it on the internet, but I picked up the physical DVD, which is a much better viewing experience, even on my old ass tube television. Enough rambling, I like how Pontus charges at all the spots at Mach Ten. It's proper shredding without messing around. He's probably got the best no complies in the game right now.

The Skateboard Mag - November 2014 Issue 128

No comments: