Monday, October 28, 2019

Ben Raybourn #4.



Scary Ben throws down a spooky frontside boneless in a haunted masonite pit.

For this year's Halloween festivities, I picked out a week of 1031. Why I never thought of using a company that essentially has Halloween in their name before is beyond me. 1031 was started in 2006 by Kristian Svitak after he parted ways with the Black Label. Around about 2015, Svitak turned off the porch light and joined up with Mike Vallely's Street Plant. A few dudes around here still swear by their boards and will scrounge for dead stock in Ohio.

The photo is by Christopher Donez.

Thrasher - March 2007 Volume 27 Number 3

2 comments:

Tank said...

Is it just me or does he have a Chuck on the left foot and a Skate Hi on the right?

Justin said...

You are correct. Vans on one foot, Chuck Taylor on the other.

I knew something looked a little odd about this photo, but couldn't figure it out.