Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Matt Mumford #2.



"It was sort of coincidental that Jamie Thomas came to me and asked me to ride for Zero. I already knew Wade Burkitt, who was on the team, and he'd already talked to me a couple of times about it. So I'd been thinking about it, and I liked the way Zero was going; I liked the feel it had. It sort of came knocking on my door at the perfect time. I was super stoked they'd even consider having me on the team. I always thought I'd be psyched to ride for that company."

Matt is from Brisbane in Queensland, Australia. He has ridden for Chapter 7, Shaft, Invisible, Zero, Legacy, Black Label, and Slave over the years. He was thrilled to get on Zero in the early days of the company.

For the quote: Transworld - December 1999 Volume 17 Number 12

Thrasher - February 1999 Volume 19 Number 2

No comments: