Monday, March 25, 2024

Jake Nunn.



Texas sized hydrant ollie.

Jake is from Austin, Texas. He was pro for Think. His other sponsors included Circuit and Indy. He might be involved with Austin's No Comply Skate Shop, but I'm not positive if he currently is.

Circuit was a late 1990s wheel company done by Think. They had a stacked team and their ads are an easy go to when I need something to fill up a week.

I cruised up to the Food Court Skatepark again on Sunday. It was busier than on a weekday afternoon when everybody else is at school or work. Go figure. The mood was good and everybody was positive. I wanted to check it out again and had the free time. Going there twice in under two weeks gave me a better feel for the place. The setup isn't the widest variety of terrain, yet it works out fairly well. The drive is also a fairly quick trip. I think I'm going to try to get up there more often because it is a fun place and something different to roll around on.

Thrasher - October 1999 Volume 19 Number 10

1 comment:

Justin said...

Jake talks covers with the Look Back Library:

https://youtu.be/tUaSm5QaXu4?si=NJ6C2wKJHREoSIUU