Monday, March 11, 2024

Matt Bennett #5.



Supreme Machine.

Ed keeps posting funny stories about the early days of Toy Machine on the company Facebook page. I'd do another celebration week for their 30th anniversary, but I've scanned most of their ads in already over the last 15 years. I did pick up all three reissue t-shirts for Brian Anderson, Mike Maldonado, and Elissa Steamer. They've also got Lincoln Ueda's son riding for them now. He flies around the vert ramps just like his dad.

I ran out of time over the weekend to scan new stuff, but I did get my taxes done. I browsed around the hard drive and there were enough unused scans to fill up two weeks. Think of it as spring cleaning. It's going to be very random. I'm stoked I don't have to take a break while I figure out what to post next.

Eric "Rodent" Cheslak was the photographer.

Thrasher - September 2009 Volume 29 Number 9

No comments: