Friday, June 27, 2008

Mark Gonzales.



Mark Gonzales doing an ollie to fakie at the La Mirada Ramp in a photo by O. I can't believe it has taken me this long to get to posting a photo of the Gonz. I also can't believe I hadn't posted any photos by O yet either. He's one of my favorite characters from back in the day. His shared part with Lance Mountain and Neil Blender in Powell Peralta's Ban This is total comedy. O was also in the band Olivelawn and later Fluf. He might still be doing Fluf, actually. I don't know if they are still around. Everybody should know Olivelawn from their song "College Volume Pedal." It was used for the mini ramp section in Plan B's Questionable video, which is the greatest mini ramp part ever put together. I still use that as a measuring stick to judge new videos that have mini ramp parts.

Transworld - September 1989 Volume 7 Number 5

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Videos have mini-ramp parts?