Monday, June 6, 2011

Guy Mariano.



Guy Mariano finally makes an appearance on Vert Is Dead.

Is it blasphemy to say that I don't like the song he skated to in Mouse?

Apparently I'm part of the skateboard media world now since Sarah at Turner PR sends me press releases on upcoming events that I won't ever make it to because they are happening in LA and I live in NY. She seems like a nice person and I said I would mention the stuff she sends.

Girl Skateboards is having a premiere of "Unbeleafable" next Sunday, June 12th at the Downtown Independent Theater in Los Angeles. The project is a 3D skate film made in conjunction with Levi's Film Workshop. Ty Evans directed the video and it features a lot of the Girl team. There will also be a question and answer session with Ty and the skaters, plus an after party. The film will be available at some point down the road in case you didn't make it to the premiere.

Atiba Jefferson took the photo.

Slap - December 1998 Volume 7 Number 12

No comments: