Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Mike Daher.



The much loved former Stereo rider from Florida.

Mike rode for Powell Peralta before he got on Stereo.

He's wearing the first DC Rick Howard model for all you footwear enthusiasts out there.

I didn't realize that Far East was a board company. I thought they only did clothing, but I think I simply got them confused with Half Life. Was Far East done by the Skate Park of Tampa? It's the same address.

The photo is by Josh Stewart.

Slap - September 1998 Volume 7 Number 9

3 comments:

Lucas said...

I still don't know why Stereo dropped Mike Daher.

Keith said...

So this is post-Stereo? Visual Sound was 1994. Howard 1's were around 97? Seems like kind of a step down from Stereo to Far East.

Daher was sick! So stoked on that Stereo part.

some poser said...

dude was all style