Friday, March 3, 2017

Bob Burnquist #5.



"I think that if you know how to skate everything, and enjoy and respect all aspects of skateboarding, you will be a better skater and also a much better person to be around. Skate everything that's skateable, if you can."

Feel good Friday with Bob Gnar.

Up next is two weeks of stuff from Strength. I might have even found a couple things that haven't made their way to the internet as yet, but I don't fully believe that. It should be good. Or at least not suck.

Spring in February came to an end with a slight return of winter to start March. I managed to skateboard for 11 days in a row and only once went to an indoor park. My ollies weren't getting off the ground by that last day so a break was needed. There's a cold Saturday on tap and then back to the mild weather for Sunday. It's kind of like spring training in baseball.

For the quote: Slap - December 1999 Volume 8 Number 12

Thrasher - October 1998 Volume 18 Number 10

No comments: