Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Kien Lieu & Clyde Singleton.



Two for Tuesday.

Clyde was on the full Acme sponsorship at the time and Kien was riding for Planet Earth so he was getting wheels from Formula One. I dig the 1970s style feel of the ad.

It appears Brian Anderson is riding for Anti-Hero. Their recent little "Chestnut Hill" video is radical. The new Hockey web clip is cool. Andrew Allen is wrecking shop right now.

I sort of skateboarded better for me last night. I took a nasty slam on a slappy noseslide on a curb the other weekend so I didn't skate much the first week of August. I think replacing the hanger on my back truck after the old one cracked has helped out a bit. I'm not sure how, but it did beyond the obvious replacing of a broken part.

Transworld - April 1994 Volume 12 Number 4

No comments: