Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Anthony Pappalardo.



Not to be outdone, Pops had another of my favorite tricks in Photosynthesis based on how it was filmed: a nollie heelflip down some stairs that had a board over top of them. I like the composition of the shot and how it is more or less a silhouette. It was kind of surprising when he left Alien for Chocolate. Alien is or was one of those companies that guys are on for life and if they leave, they usually vanish from skateboarding. The Epicly Later'd show helped shed some light on why Pappalardo switched teams and made me like his part in Fully Flared a little more.

Note: This was the second page of yesterday's ad.

Ryan Gee handled the photos.

Transworld - February 2000 Volume 18 Number 2

2 comments:

Keith said...

Thanks for this two page ad. I'm really liking the Pappalardo Epicly Later'd as well.

Photosynthesis was so good.

Anonymous said...

thanks for this. i love unseen pappalardo ads/interviews/footage. atleast unseen to me.