Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Pat Corcoran.



"East Coast kids are the craziest > West Coast kids always runnin' shit > Pat Corcoran runnin' a 360 flip."

Pat was another new am for Alien Workshop who debuted in Photosynthesis. He was from Philadelphia and had a lot of Love Park footage. He disappeared from the scene rather quickly. I know there was an interview with somebody from Alien saying that Pat was still skating, but not into the limelight. I also think I remember reading that he had gotten into doing graffiti.

I have no clue about the caption. Seriously. That's bad even by Transworld standards.

Note: There was a Pat Corcoran who reviewed albums for Slap and was not the same guy. The Pat who wrote for Slap had tastes in music that agreed with mine and I'm sure I bought a couple of the CDs he reviewed. He liked a lot of shoegaze/indie type stuff.

It's another Ryan Gee photo.

Transworld - August 2000 Volume 18 Number 8.

8 comments:

djtonto101 said...

Sorry to say, but dude dabbled a little too much in the nose candy departmnet and was let go. Let this be a lesson for all u kiddies out their, I know I have been there.

Royce said...

Great, this is turning into TMZ. Gossip mill here we come.

Royce said...

That is the same spot Reason had that ride on grind backside 180 out in that Illumanti ad. Serge had a ride on grind footage there as well.

djtonto101 said...

Gossip mill? Dude it aint gossip when its the truth. Did I push your little button? Lets all act nice, I am just stating fact.

fluke said...

coke's for girls.

Anonymous said...

For all those people talking shit get a life...your gay and haters. I am Pat sis and he has "never dabbled his nose in the candy department" He is doing great and just like the article stated he doesnt like to be in the media. If you actually knew him you would know what he has been up to so F*uck off B*itches!!!

Unknown said...

Let me tell you something..before all you girls get your panties in a bunch this is the exact reason why he did not want to skate in the "lime light" because of flunkies acting like they know him and gossip, he is the realest and hardworking dude I have ever know , you can ask anyone who REALLY knows him. He never even "dippled in anything" but making money.

Just ILL said...

I use to skate with this dude at Love and City hall. Then years went by and one day I saw him at a party. He said he was just chillin. He told me all he did was skate constantly, and was just trying to live a little. You know women, parties, all that shit that comes with being a teenager/young adult. I actually tried to pass him my blunt and he passed so from what I saw he had a good shoulder on his head. When I skated with dude he was about 13/14ish, and dudes pop was fucking crazy. First time I saw him skate he comes into city hall ollies up the 3 set nose manuals around the whole bench, 50 50's the hand rail over the set of six and kept it moving to city hall. That dude was a beast!